Monday, June 1, 2015

Trio Swag


Familia,

So I got emergency transfered last monday about 3 hours after I wrote home!  I am now with Hermana Hernandez (mi mama) and Herman a Riley (9 months in the mission, from Minnesota, super cool). I will probably be with them until changes next week unless something else crazy happens this week!  Hermana Hernandez is going home next tuesday!!!!  I have to kill my mom!  It's super baggy but asi es la mision de los viejitos.  I'm in the Coban Barrio area, Coban 1b.  I am happy though.  and safe.  Oh p.s. another sister who is going home next week informed me that her cousin was isaac's trainer in the mission.  whaaaat.  Small world.

So besides being in complete depression that I had to leave my last area after 6 months there without getting say goodbye to anyone... it was a good week.  the AP's had an amazing baptism, and surprise... i had to sing.  It was pretty though, I sang the alto part in If You Could Hie To Kolob in a duet with Hermana Riley.  The couple who got baptized is an older, classy couple.  They are very different from pretty much anyone you will meet here where we are teaching.  They are amazing converts and it was a really special baptismal service.  Hermana Curtiss spoke and Elder Zavala (who went home to honduras last change) came back to speak as well!  So crazy!

Anyways, I am doing great!  I hope you all have a great week with all of the craziness alli!!  Porter, congrats on graduating, your seminary graduation talk was amazing, and you all better send me pictures!

NEC
Hermana Yates
 On Mothers Day when we got soaked (Hermana Escobar)
Mothers Day call

No comments:

Post a Comment