Monday, March 23, 2015

Auntie Morgie




Familia,

So I sort of feel like you are all on a different planet than me.  Thank you for sharing all of your experiences!   SO stoked to have a nephew!  I am so happy everything went well.  Also if Porter gets his mission call this week you need to send me a video of it!  So exciting!!

Mom, in that package you are sending, can you include a black and a white slip for under my skirts?  Something practical and don't worry about the length, if it is too long ill just cut it.  I'm a legit jungle woman.  I'm going to scare everyone when I'm home i think.  Oh and pictures :)

THE RUNDOWN:
-We were teaching a less active in a sort of disgusting house... I was just testifying and all, and next thing I know there is a huge cockroach crawling on my face.. okay get me out of here
-Summer has come and it is HOT

Hermana Escobar is from Panama and is the cutest!  She is so nice and kind.  I think we will have a good change together :)   So last week we had a bunch of baptisms, went to Senahu, and Hermana Allen went home.  Things went from a crazy time of stress.... to nothing.  Haha we are working hard to find a bunch of new people to teach so that others can have the same change in their lives that we are seeing in the Ibarras and Wesley and Dulce.

This past week we had our zone conference and it was great!  I learned a lot about the mission, my responsibility, and how I need to change.  One of the big things that I have been learning on my mission is the importance of taking responsibility.  For everything.  If things aren't going as we would hope, we need to realize that we always have the power to change or influence our situation.  If we stop making excuses, accept responsibility, and act and change accordingly, we will be much happier knowing that we can always make things better.  I really have so much more to talk about but I have so much to do right now.  Perdonen me.  Les quiero mucho y espero que siempre estan leyendo en el libro de mormon.  Yo amo ese libro.  Hagan sus oraciones familiares CADA NOCHE.  Y nadie me dijo que aprendieron en sus estudios de las escrituras...... que les pasa??¡ (Sorry guys. I love you a ton and I hope you're all reading the Book of Mormon.  Say your family prayers EVERY NIGHT.  And nobody told me what you learned in your scripture studies...what's up with you guys??!)

bueeeen
NEC
Hermana Yates

No comments:

Post a Comment