Monday, April 20, 2015

.....slow internet.....kill me now




Familia,
Well, I have just spent about my whole time trying to get logged on to my account.  So for all I know, I could only have 5 minutes left.

The Ibarras are doing so much better.  We went to visit them one day this last week and turns out when Gustavo saw us he went and hid in his room hahaha.  Sulma lied to him and said something to get him to come out and we were able to visit him.  It was an amazing experience and I really don't have time to tell it all.  But he was very very sad.  I have never seen him so down and troubled.  He knows that he is making mistakes and that he needs to come back.  I read Ether 12:27 with him. "And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.  I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."  It was exactly what he needed.  He knows and recognizes that he needs to humble himself and repent.  He was in tears and was so grateful.  He was saying that all of our sacrifice and service will be paid back to us one day.  Little does he know, seeing him come back to Christ, humble himself, change his ways, and figure out who he really is and who he can be is what makes everything worth it.  

I am so grateful to be serving here and to be God's mouth piece.  The Spirit put that scripture in my mind to share with him because He knew it was what God's struggling child needed.  I know God could let His truth be known all across the world in this instant.  He could come down if he really wanted, I think people would believe Him a lot more than some white girl from Sandy.  But He has given me this opportunity and blessing to serve and learn along side the people I teach.  He sure knows what He's doing, doesn't he?

I love you all!
NEC
Hermana Yates

No comments:

Post a Comment