Monday, January 26, 2015

PRAY FOR JERONIMO


Familia,

good news: my spacebar works this week

Well I'm keeping this one short because I want to try to send pictures home.. they almost all got deleted again.

Jeronimo accepted a baptismal date!!!!!  Fasting works people.  He should be getting baptized this Saturday but he has a lot of doubts.  His wife could not be more unsupportive.  We aren't allowed in their house anymore, but luckily we can still meet with him in a member's house.  Tonight we are going to have a FHE with him in the bishops house so we hope to help him keep his ánimo for his baptism on Saturday!  Please pray for him!  We need to see a miracle this week.

I love the miracle of the Restoration of Christ's church.  The other night we showed Luvia and her kids the 20 minute video of Joseph Smith and the Restoration.  As I sat there across from them next to the video player I felt the Spirit fill the little room they all live in.  As I saw their faces intently watching this amazing story I was filled with hope and amazement.  Heavenly Father knows them.  He knows each of us, whether we live in a little trashed room with 6 people in the hills of Guatemala or if we live down the street from the conference center in salt lake.  He has a plan for each of us, but too many still have no idea what He has in store for them.  I can only begin to imagine how happy He was as His children who do not yet know Him were starting to understand the truth.  If only they knew how important this is for them.  Good thing the misioneras do though :)  This message is way too important not to share it.

I love my Savior and I love this work.
Oh and I love my family too :)

NEC
Hermana Yates

No comments:

Post a Comment