Monday, April 28, 2014

Another tender mercy...

A brief note from Elder Isaac Yates, Morgan's brother serving in Mexico City...

Crazy news! My mission president just called me and asked me if i had a sister on a mission. I said yes and he asked me which one. I told him that she was in Coban Guatemala. Turns out, the maid that cleans his house and cleans the mission offices is....La Hermana Hernandez! I freaked out! Haha Morgans companions mom cleans the mission presidents house and offices. I talked to her on the phone! She said that she has pictures of Morgan and her companion and that they are happy together! It was crazy to talk to her and this Friday President Valadez is going to introduce me to her. I will take pictures with her and she is going to show me the pictures of Morgan and her companion. Small world right? Tender mercy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment