Monday, August 31, 2015

18.


Familia,

So I guess this is the part where I tell you everything I have learned and how I have changed during this past year and a half as a missionary....

yeah that's really impossible.

I love love love my mission.  I love my Savior.  I love the Atonement.  Without the Atonement or a slight understanding of it I would be lost.  I would have no purpose and I would have no hope.  I love my Father who has provided a perfect plan for me and everyone to return to His presence if we are faithful and obedient.  I love knowing that Christ's true church has been restored through a prophet of God.  Joseph Smith was called to be an instrument in the Lord's hands.  The Book of Mormon is perfect scripture and it contains the fulness of the gospel.  It truly testifies of Christ and has blessed my life beyond belief.  We are still being guided and directed every day by a living prophet, Thomas S. Monson.  God's work will continue on and I am so grateful for the opportunity that we have to take part in the preparation for the second coming of our Lord and Savior.

I love Guatemala.  I feel so at home here, especially being back in Coban today.  I love the people I have served and served with.  I am so touched by the love from all of the members, investigators, and missionaries here.  Sometimes it breaks my heart thinking about leaving everything here but I find comfort in knowing that this is the Lord's perfect work and it will keep on keepin on!  I love my mission president and his wife.  I am so grateful for my experiences as a missionary.  Now I just need to apply what I have learned, felt, and experienced in my "normal life".

"Ye are eternally indebted to your heavenly Father, to render to him all that you have and are."  Mosiah 2:34.  

I also love my family :)  I guess I will be seeing you all pretty soon here!  I have an interview with president right now so I gotta head!  I love you all!

No Empty Chairs
Hermana Yates

No comments:

Post a Comment