Monday, July 27, 2015

because i'm happyyyyyy

Familia,
So you are going to hate me again but I don't have much time.
Turns out.... I'm allergic to ibuprofen!  That wasn't a fun thing to figure out.  Hermana Bueso and I are pretty wiped out honestly but we are on the mend.  After spending the day in the Bakes house (the senior missonary couple), listening to the Les Miserables sound track with Hermana Bake, and a few thousand pills later I am feeling much better.
A quote that a good friend of mine shared with me a few years ago has really helped me in my mission, especially this past week when things got a little weird.  "Your day is going to go the way of the corners of your mouth.  So Smile!"  I love that.  I love positivity and optimism.  I think it is a Christlike attribute.  Can you imagine the Savior of the world walking around with His head down, complaining all day about little things that don't really matter?  Haha I sure can't.  So BE HAPPY.  We are here to have JOY and to help others be JOYFUL too.
Marvin and his family will be waiting another week or two to be baptized because President Curtiss has to do their baptismal interviews.. TO BE CONTINUED...
Hey porter, send me a copy of your farewell talk!  SO PROUD OF YOU!!!  LOVE YOU!!!!
IM SORRY I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M YELLING MY WHOLE LETTER TODAY.
Love you all.
NEC
Hermana Yates

No comments:

Post a Comment