Friday, June 20, 2014

My Dad


Familia,
Wait, I feel like I just wrote you all yesterday... time flies.
THE RUNDOWN:
-I went to the doctor finally... I have Giardia hahaha.  I have medicine though, so we're allll good (aka mom don't call the mission office)
-I'm going to the eye doctor tomorrow because my eyes are trippin
-My companion said I won't ever get married because my legs are ugly from bug bites
-I have the coolest dad in the world
It is said that "the most important of the Lord's work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home."  My dad has gone far and beyond the call to provide for our family.  Our family has been blessed beyond measure by his dedication, sacrifice, and love.  He somehow knows how to solve my every problem whether it's broken furniture or my testimony that needs repairing.  He accepts and loves his responsibilities to us as a family and to his Father in Heaven.  He is a man of strong testimony and love for his Savior.  He loves my mama and together they have given me more than I could have ever asked for, in the gospel and as far as worldly needs/wants go.  He is my hero.
Happy Father's Day Daddy!  Thank you for always seeing me for who I can become and helping me realize my potential as your daughter and as a daughter of God.  I love you!!!
NEC
Hermana Yates

No comments:

Post a Comment